Thursday, October 18, 2007

Blogger Side Notes

As already stipulated in my very first post, I sensed that this issue was far from over. Perhaps I did not fully clarify what I meant by this.

I sense that many individuals would still like to discuss their opinions not only re the McKennitt vs. Ash case, but share their thoughts on 'Privacy vs. Non-Privacy'.

I do want this to be a 'productive blog' where everyone would have equal opportunity to relieve themselves of residual urges to comment further.

I must also include that, another tangible reason as to why I decided to open this blog, was with the hope that those who had more on their minds to comment upon, could be re-directed here, allowing other areas to continue their normal flow of daily energies.

Though people have been offered the option to write to Quinlan Road and to address their issues there re the McKennitt vs. Ash case, I sense these beautiful souls (Quinlan Road Staff) must have their hands really busy with all the details relative to the Tour agenda. Naturally, it's anyone's choice to either go there or here, or both.

I think the issue of privacy vs. non-privacy should be primarily addressed. It's not just about McKennitt vs. Ash.

If needed, I think that "Privacy vs. Non-Privacy" as the absolute title to the blog, instead of "McKennitt vs. Ash", would be a better title. The McKennitt vs. Ash issue could be cited as an 'example'. Time will tell how this works out.


Note: I have tested and checked the "Comments" section, as I previously thought that only '5 comments' would be attributed per post, but after testing I discovered that this is a fallacy. Comments can be posted at a much greater number.

As well, Blogger offers individual "links" for each post. Which is a plus, as one can keep abreast with whatever Comments are following to any post simply by taking its individual link and placing this in their own 'address bar'.

Once again, I expect that all Comments will be civil. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must say that I appreciate your notion of possibly 'renaming' your blog 'Privacy vs Non-Privacy' since McKennitt vs Ash is but a fraction of the entire picture, important though the deciding factors became in the settlement of that case.

So, I'm looking forward to reading here what others might feel, about this idea.