Friday, October 19, 2007

Symposium / Chatroom

I've decided to integrate a "Real-Time" Symposium/Chatroom for those whom are interested in discussing the issues relative to this blog, without having to type in any comments. I like to provide 'choices'.

This option can be located in the upper-right corner of this blog in the Navbar. One will need Java to have access into the Symposium.

As one can see, I am preparing my 'little hovel' to invite Mr. Greenslade over. I cannot be a Ms. Malaprop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This symposium/chatroom you've proposed here seems like a fun idea; I checked into it awhile back simply to see if I could access it, and by some miracle, I was able to do so!

I wondered--is it necessary for Mr. Greenslade to be present? Indeed it would be nice if he'd care to present himself; I believe everyone would listen to him, hear his side of things, weigh what he says, and be quite civil, if not downright fair-minded.

If ever it's decided to HAVE one of these chats, how would we be notified of it in advance, if we wished to participate, even to mostly simply listen in, and try to learn more? Just--wondering.