Friday, October 12, 2007

Intro

Having followed the McKennitt vs. Ash story for quite some time, I contemplated that if a blog could be erected in Ash's favor, why couldn't there be one for Loreena?

I would suggest to the readers to simply place both names in Google, or read an article which I'd written - quite objectively, I might add - on the topic:
The Loreena McKennitt Vs. Niema Ash Chronicle. If I would have known that Mr. Greenslade had been giving Loreena such a difficult time, I never would have included him in my article. Oh well, we live and learn.

Unlike
Gunnar Pettersson's blog (crikey!) , I have decided to activate the 'Comments Section', giving fair chance to viewers who would like to post their opinions on the subject at hand. I do expect that everyone will be civil in their opinions. If not, Blogger has a 'Bouncer' waiting at the Exit door.

Needless to mention, poor Loreena has had a taste of crossfires from numerous areas, expecting to hop around in an effort to solidify her stance which so many can't seem to understand. And she's on Tour, to boot! We really have to applaud this brave woman in her ongoing efforts and unwavering stance.

Though the 'McKennitt vs. Ash Case' is officially over, in terms of Court settlements, my intuition tells me that there will still be dueling banjos going on, and since Loreena is the musician here, I think her fingers will pluck the strings a little faster and better.

I will be adding more to this, as I want to get this blog underway.

Site Meter


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking backwards through the blog postings, here...

I found your article concerning McKennitt vs Ash to be both fair and discerning. It is commendable that you have provided 'room' for comments, both in that article itself and also here within your blog; that is always appreciated by readers of such work.

Having kept up with Gunnar Pettersson's blog for quite a long time now, I always wished he'd permitted (civil) comments, as well. I don't know much about blogging, but it seems to me that if a person is going to place an obviously otherwise 'public' journal online, it would have been nice for a 'comments' feature to also be included.

If this blog be intended for Loreena, as Gunnar's has been for Niema, then long may it live, until such time as all animosity and harshness of spirit be forever put to humble rest! Perhaps the day has come for a little healing to finally begin, eh?

Anonymous said...

I feel so sorry for Loreena McKennitt. I just vented in another post, the latest one. I'm glad she won her court case. I don't understand how anyone can think that privacy is not essential for our well being? A big thank you to the one who started this blog! I am looking for answers .... how can we protect ourselves from people wanting to harvest our information? There must be ways?